Organization: POF- Portuguese Orienteering Federation
Event Director: António Amador
Map & Courses: José Fernandes (Medial) e Bruno Nazário (Relay)
Technical Manager: José Fernandes
Map Maker: Luís Sérgio
Supervisor: Jorge Baltazar
Hard Floor and Showers
There will be Hard floor available from Saturday 9 pm until Sunday Morning at "Associação Recreativa de Ferrel". Please find the location map here.
Showers will be available at the same place until Sunday after Relay event.
- The Punching system used in all the EYOC Competitions will be Sportident.
- Every athlete or team needs, as well as a map, a SI Card (electronic chip). (SI Cards are available from the Organization at a cost of 1€ per unit)
- Athletes or teams confirm their passage at each control point by inserting the SI Card into the base unit at the control until a beep is
- Controls must be completed in the order that is defined by the Organization.
- At the finish, the SI Card data must be downloaded so as to verify the correct execution of the course.
- The rented SI Cards must be returned to the Organization at the end of the race. The loss or failure to return rented SI Cards
- requires a payment of 50 €.
- In the event of a system failure of SportIdent at the control, use the manual punch in the square reserved on the map.