Payments to EYOC 2013 must be made by bank transfer until15th September 2013:
Please note that the payer is responsible for all bank fees and charges. Entries and other services (accommodation, catering and transport) will not be confirmed until organizer receives full payment.
All payments are to be made to the Portuguese Orienteering Federation, as follows:
Bankname: Montepio Geral (Agency: Torre da Marinha)
BankAddress: Montepio Geral - Agência da Torre da Marinha
Rua Gil Vicente, 1 A/B - Torre da Marinha
P-2840-437 Seixal - Portugal
Detail of payment: EYOC 2013 Entry Fee (Country)
EYOC 2013 entry fee is 200,00€per participant (competitor and official).
- if you book accommodation type C the entry fee have a discount of 15,00€/person.
- if you organize your own transport during the event the entry fee have a discount of 20,00€/person.
• Start fees for all events
• Accommodations for 3 nights (October 24, 25 and 26)
Friday: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Saturday: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Sunday: breakfast and lunch
• Model events
• EYOC Party on Saturday evening
• Transportation between the event center and orienteering venues(if you had book it).
The deadline for Preliminary Registration is 30th April 2013.
Preliminary entry form can be download here.
The following information is required:
Competitor - W16
Competitor - W18
Competitors - M16
Competitor - M18
Relay team - Female
Relay Team - Male
Officials - Women
Officials - Men
Type (A, B or C)
Number / Quantity
5 or 6 Beds (Type C)
Airport that the teamwill use (Lisbon or Oporto): _____________________________
Airport - EC - Airport
By Organizers bus
Food restrictions (if necessary):
The final Entry Form will also be included in Bulletin 3.
The final entries with the exact number of competitors and officials, and names of all, must be sent to the organizers not later than 30thSeptember2013.